Massage with West Maui in background
I can think of no better setting for a Massage than Maui, especially when you choose to go Mobile. Hotels, Vacation Rental condo and houses on Maui provide the perfect location for you to receive a Massage or Bodywork session, without the hassle of driving or even walking to and from your session.
For the past 17 years I have been working as a professional massage therapist in some remarkable settings such as Kauai, San Diego, Kentucky and Alaska but so far Maui beats them all.
My personal favorite is (which is what I offer on Maui
) OutCall Service Massage. Maui Out Call Massage, Maui Mobile Massage, Maui In-Room Massage, no matter what you call it the definition is the same, ultimate relaxation, restoration and rejuvenation without having to leave your home, hotel or vacation rental on Maui.
If you have never experienced In-Room massage I encourage everyone to try it at least once in their lives and Maui is the perfect place to do so.
Getting a Massage on Maui is one of the easiest things to do. Why? Because there are many awesome therapists living and working on this island so you have a great selection to choose from. Most of us have web-sites so you can learn a little more about us, why we do what we do, what modalities we offer, how long we have been in practice and what locations we travel to or work in.
If you’ve received more than 10 professional Massage Therapy sessions then you more than likely know what you like, what you’re looking for and the search process becomes relatively easy.
You know it’s important to find a Massage Therapist
who is well trained, serious about the profession and will work with you to provide the best possible session.
If you are new to the Massage game then here are five pointers to getting the best Massage or Bodywork session on Maui:
- Find a Massage Therapist who is passionate about the work. If they don’t fully love giving Massages you will definitely feel this in the session.
- Ask about different modalities such as Reflexology, CranioSacral, LomiLomi, Deep Tissue, Gua Sha, Myofascial Release, Lymphatic Massage, Aromatherapy – try something new.
- Speak up during your session. Remember you are in charge of the session. If something doesn’t feel right then by all means say something. Want more pressure, ask for it (within reason, of course) and if it’s too deep and want lighter work ask for that as well. A professional Bodyworker/Massage Therapist will always do their best to accommodate your wishes.
- Communicate with your Massage Therapist but don’t feel like you have to talk the entire time, if you want to take a nap, meditate or fade away for awhile that is perfectly fine. On the flip side, if you find that you are able to relax more with a little conversation then by all means do what feels comfortable to you. Remember, you’re in charge.
- Schedule ahead of time. Last minute bookings are usually welcome by most therapists but guaranteed you will ALWAYS have a much better session if the Massage therapist has time to plan ahead for you scheduled appointment.
In the two and a half years I have been providing Mobile Massage on Maui I have seen many of the Hotel rooms, Condo Rental and Homes and can honestly say I have not yet been to a bad location to give a massage session.
Maui Mobile Massage in Lahaina
The best place in my opinion is always outside on the lanai, especially if you are near the ocean and can hear the waves and feel the trade winds caress your skin as you receive your massage session.