You’re looking for a great massage on Maui and I can help.
Text or Call me, Laura Cavanaugh 808-264-8643
I provide Mobile Massage, Out Call Massage, In-Room Massage. No matter what you call it the definition is the same, ultimate relaxation, restoration and rejuvenation without having to leave your home, hotel or vacation rental on Maui.
I am professionally trained in Swedish/Deep or Sports Massage, Reflexology, Pregnancy Massage, Lymphatic GuaSha, Massage Cupping, CranioSacral Therapy, Reiki and The Ida Rolf Method of Structural Integration.
I Service Maui island wide. One person, One Table, One At A Time. I offer you the choice to integrate Massage Cupping into any of the above modalities. Massage Cupping releases tight tissue and facial adhesions quickly in turn allowing deeper muscle tensions to release quickly and effectively.
One happy Kahului massage recipient emailed me after her session and completely reaffirmed why I choose to provide Mobile Massage Service on Maui, this is what she had to say:
First of all, thank you so much for my massage with you. This has got to be the most I ever got out of a massage.
I can feel some difference in my back as well as my neck. It’s like I told my husband, you really care how your Clients feel.
You put a lot into your treatment & I can feel it.
After you left, I had a cup of my Valerian root tea. I got a chance to just relax & appreciate how my body was feeling.”
Slow down after you’re session and you will give the changes a better chance to stick with you for awhile. If you travel to a brick and mortar spa or therapy center to get you’re session usually you’re encouraged to get dressed, pay and get back to your stressed out life which led you to get a massage in the first place.
If you are new to the Massage game then here are five pointers to getting the best Massage or Bodywork session on Maui:
- Try not to rush into something else immediately after you’re session (ie jump into the shower to make a dinner reservation). Some people thrive on rushing, yes, I get it, but I PROMISE YOU! you will appreciate the massage infinitely more if you take a few down beats after it.
- Ask about different modalities such as Reflexology, CranioSacral, LomiLomi, Deep Tissue, Gua Sha, Myofascial Release, Lymphatic Massage, Aromatherapy – try something new.
- Speak up during your session. Remember you are in charge of the session. If something doesn’t feel right then by all means say something. Want more pressure, ask for it (within reason, of course) and if it’s too deep and want lighter work ask for that as well. A professional Bodyworker/Massage Therapist will always do their best to accommodate your wishes.
- Communicate with your Massage Therapist but don’t feel like you have to talk the entire time, if you want to take a nap, meditate or fade away for awhile that is perfectly fine. On the flip side, if you find that you are able to relax more with a little conversation then by all means do what feels comfortable to you. Remember, you’re in charge.
- Schedule ahead of time. Last minute bookings are usually welcome by most therapists but guaranteed you will ALWAYS have a much better session if the Massage therapist has time to plan ahead for you scheduled appointment.
In the five years I have been providing Mobile Massage on Maui I have seen many of the Hotel rooms, Condo Rental and Homes and can honestly say I have not yet been to a bad location to give a massage session. I can also tell you that not all places are spacious enough to accommodate two tables with two masseuses so I continue to stick to my ONE PERSON, ONE TABLE, ONE AT A TIME MASSAGES.
The best place in my opinion is always outside on the lanai, especially if you are near the ocean and can hear the waves and feel the trade winds caress your skin as you receive your massage session. BUT it is EXTREMELY hot here in the sun so there must be COMPLETE shade coverage as in the picture above to have your massage outside.